[Big Bang] Made album - CD with autographs of all BB members!

오전 11:49 snowflake 0 Comments

My dear friend J is a marketer working in South Korea. I met her recently in Budapest and she gave me a very special gift...Bing Bang's "Made" album CD, with the autographs of all BB members!

She recently worked with the YG trainee, Kim Jisoo (a member of the future girl group from YG) for a mobile game commercial and a manager from YG gave this CD to J. "Made" album is not yet released for the public. It will come in September 2015 with new singles in August and September, adding to the other singles from May to July 2015.



J also worked with EXO several times for EXO's web drama, "EXO lives next door (2015)"...I heard a few episodes and behind the scene stories about "EXO lives next door" from her. So, please stay tuned for my next posting about EXO!


-snowflake

0 개의 댓글: